- Washington County
- Allegany County
- Carroll County
- Frederick County
- Howard County
- Montgomery County
- Adams County
- Adams County (ADA)
- Franklin County
- Franklin County (FRA)
- Fulton County
- Fulton County (FUL)
- York County
- York County (YOR)
- Berkeley County
- Hampshire County
- Hardy County
- Jefferson County
- Marshall County
- Brook Lane Health Services Brook Lane provides individualized treatment to people of all ages, from children to elder adults. Our professional staff offers therapy on an outpatient and inpatient basis, through our continuum of care
- Washington County Hospital
- Western Maryland Hospital Center Western Maryland Hospital Center is known throughout Maryland for providing specialty healthcare services tailored to improving the quality of life of individuals with a variety of needs, in a caring, family atmosphere
- Hagerstown Regional Airport
- American Airlines As the largest airline in the world, we have a lot to offer our customers in the U.S. and around the globe. Look below for information on the routes and places to fly, employment opportunities, company press releases, and much more
- Greyhound Bus Lines
- Atlantic Coast Trailways Atlantic Coast Trailways is a full-service charter motor coach company located in Hagerstown, Maryland
- Avis Avis Rent A Car System, Inc. and its subsidiaries operate the world's second largest general-use car rental business, providing business and leisure customers with a wide range of services
- Washington County Free Library Serving Washington County, Maryland, and the Cumberland Valley since 1898, the Washington County Free Library System is dedicated to serving the personal, educational, and professional information needs of our communities
- Hagerstown Choral Arts, Inc. HCA is an auditioned, community-based volunteer chorus dedicated to bringing the highest level of choral music to Hagerstown, Washington County and the Tri-State area
- Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum is dedicated to promoting a public understanding of the railroad history and railroad related activites in the general area of Hagerstown, Maryland through restroration, preservation, entertainment and education
- Maryland Symphony Orchestra
- Washington County Arts Council The Washington County Arts Council has worked to enrich the cultural, social and economic life of the community through nurturing the arts since 1968
- Western Maryland Blues Fest
- Whitetail Resort
- Bon Secours Health System, Inc
- CARROLL COUNTY GENERAL HOSPITAL
- Carroll Hospital Center Med Lab
- Carroll Med Inc
- FREDERICK MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Holistic Health Therapeutic
- The Vascular Center At Carroll Hospital Center
- Carroll Hospital Center Superior commitment. Exceptional care.
- Lorien Health Systems is a comprehensive health care network, dedicated to providing quality nursing, rehab and sub-acute care, as well as a superior assisted-living environment.
- Parkview Medical Group As a family practice, we are trained in a broad range of services for all ages (including newborns).
- Bon Secours Health System The system includes 20 acute-care hospitals, one psychiatric hospital, six nursing care facilities, numerous ambulatory sites, six assisted living facilities, and home health and hospice services
- Spring Grove Hospital Center is a 436-bed complex that provides a broad spectrum of inpatient psychiatric services to adults and adolescents, as well as residential psychiatric services to adults.
- Springfield Hospital Center
- Carroll County Regional Airport
- Carroll Area Transit System is a private nonprofit corporation providing a specialized form of transportation, demand-response, to meet the needs of the seniors, elderly, frail, physically, and mentally challenged and the transportation disadvantaged of Carroll County.
- Maryland Transit Administration
- Art Galleries & Theaters
- The Gallery at Yesteryear Shops of Yesteryear is determined to be the "Premier Antique Market Place" in Central Maryland
- Gate House Museum of History Currently on display are local Native American artifacts, as well as exhibits on James Sykes, photographs by local artist, Debra Taylor Young; and floral photographs by the Jones sisters.
- Union Mills Homestead
- Theatre on the Hill Professional summer theatre June-August. Features a wide variety of musicals, comedies and children's shows
- Cygnus Wine Cellars
- Carroll County Department of Recreation and Parks provides a broad spectrum of quality leisure opportunities to the citizens of Carroll County
- City of Westminster Recreation and Parks Department
- Patapsco Valley State Park Recreational opportunities include hiking, fishing, camping, canoeing, horseback and mountain bike trails, as well as picnicking for individuals or large groups in the park's many popular pavilions
- Carroll County Official Tourism Web site
- Piney Run Park
- Park View Medical Group
- Frederick County Health Department The Frederick County Health Department works to assure that Core Public Health Functions and Essential Public Health Services are provided to every person, in every community, everywhere in Frederick County
- Frederick Memorial Hospital For over 100 years Frederick Memorial Hospital has been caring for the healthcare needs of an ever-growing community.
- Maryland State Police The mission of The Maryland State Police is to fulfill its role as the State's lead coordinating law enforcement organization committed to pride, equity, respect and integrity.
- Division of Fire and Rescue Services The mission of the Frederick County Department of Fire/Rescue Services to provide the best quality of professional life safety, fire protection, basic emergency medical treatment, Advanced Life Support, and to mitigate and manage all emergencies for the citizens and visitors of the County.
- Office of the County Attorney The County Attorney's Office will provide the best possible legal services to the Board of County Commissioners and all County boards and agencies.
- Frederick County Sheriff's office The Frederick County Sheriff's Office is a full service law enforcement agency; an arm of the court, and a keeper of offenders.
- Frederick County Treasurer's Office The Treasurer and her staff strive to provide prompt, courteous service to Frederick County taxpayers and the public in general
- American Airlines As the largest airline in the world, we have a lot to offer our customers in the U.S. and around the globe.
- Appalachian Trail The Appalachian Trail in Maryland follows a forty-mile route along the backbone of South Mountain, a north-south ridge that extends from Pennsylvania to the Potomac River
- Department of Highways and Transportation To develop and maintain County highway network including roadways, bridges, culverts and traffic control and safety programs.
- D M Bowman Inc We exist to:Provide our customers with safe, reliable and courteous service; Conduct our business in a professional manner and to rely on honest and open communications; Operate with maximum productivity.
- InterMove Global The fastest growing Freight Shipping company In cyberspace
- Northwest Airlines Northwest Airlines is the world's fourth largest airline. Northwest and its travel partners serve more than 900 cities in more than 160 countries on six continents
- The BusBank If you're looking for the easiest, most reliable and cost-effective way to charter a bus, you're in the right place.
- Cunningham Falls State Park Cunningham Falls State Park, located in the Catoctin Mountains, is known for its history and scenic beauty, as well as its 78-foot cascading waterfall.
- Frederick County Department of Parks and Recreation is committed to the highest level of care for our natural and historic resources while making the park facilities and the recreational programs available to allcommitted to the highest level of care for our natural and historic resources while making the park facilities and the recreational programs available to all
- Gambrill State Park Three native stone overlooks, strategically located on the 1600-foot summit of High Knob, midway between the Mason-Dixon Line and the Potomac River, offer excellent and exciting views of the surrounding area.
- Gathland State Park The park includes all of Crampton's Gap, which was the southern most gap fought over during the battle of South Mountain. Fought September 14, 1862, it was the first major battle of the Civil War fought in Maryland.
- Greenbrier State Park Greenbrier is a multi-use park providing many kinds of recreation. The Appalachian Trail passes near the park. The 42-acre man-made lake and beach draw many visitors who enjoy swimming, canoeing, hiking, picnicking, interpretive programs and nature study
- South Mountain State Park This historic park has over 10,000 acres for year-round hiking along the Appalachian Trail
- Frederick County Public Libraries We believe that a free and accessible Public Library is fundamental to a democratic society. The Public Library will provide facilities and an environment which connects people to ideas, experiences and information. The Public Library will meet the current and changing information needs of the community.
- Historical Society-Frederick The Historical Society Library holds a variety of unique materials awaiting discovery. Letters, diaries, Civil War records, maps, genealogies, and books on local subjects all are available for use by historians and genealogists.
- Scientific Library
- Maryland Ensemble Theatre Maryland Ensemble Theatre is the place for art in Mid-Maryland.
- National Museum-Civil War Med The National Museum of Civil War Medicine is the premiere repository of exhibits and artifacts devoted to the technological and procedural advances made in the medical field between 1861-1865. These changes occurred in the midst of tremendous social and economic upheaval.
- Rose Hill Manor Park and Museums "Rose Hill Manor is a gracious lady who welcomes all ages to learn of the rich history that took place behind her doors". Frederick Magazine
- Way Off Broadway Inc
- Weinberg Center For The Arts By providing quality professional arts programs to the community, the Weinberg Center for the Arts, Inc. strives to entice, enliven, educate, and enchant patrons of all ages and interests.
- Athletic Dept
- Baltimore Medical System, Inc
- Baltimore VA Maryland Health Care System
- Bon Secours Baltimore Health System
- Bon Secours Health System, Inc
- Bon Secours Hospital
- Bon Secours Hospital Doctors Appointments
- Department Of Gyn/Ob
- Eye & Cosmetic Surgery Ctr
- Helix Health
- Home Teaching Middle High
- Hospital Support Services Incorporated
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Breast Center
- Johns Hopkins Childrens Ctr
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital is a Member of Johns Hopkins Medicine is a 208-bed, acute-care facility with comprehensive services for individuals of all ages
- Howard County Health Department is the sole government agency responsible for improving the health of Howard County
- Laurel Foot and Ankle Center a licensed podiatrist in Laurel, MD.
- MedStar Health The mission of MedStar Health is to serve the needs of our patients in the Baltimore/ Washington region by providing superior, comprehensive health care services in a unique patient-first environment
- Sheppard Pratt at Ellicott City
- Baltimore Gay Paper
- Chronicle Solutions, Inc.
- Hocomo Freddies Trading Post Inc
- Kenneth Francis Mcdaniel
- Laurel Leader
- M& M Distributors
- Mid Atlantic Gay Life
- Patuxent Publishing Company Inc
- R & B Publishing Company
- The Baltimore Sun
- The Baltimore Sun Company
- The Business Monthly
- The Kidstreet News
- Howard County Times "The voice of your community"
- Patuxent Publishing newspapers
- The Daily Record
- Baltimore Aquarium Cafe
- Blandair Mansion Restoration
- Cedar Lane Park is recognized as one of the finest tournament sports complexes in the state. It is part of Howard County's 7000+ acre scenic park system.
- Centennial Park The park is comprised of 325 acres, open from 7 a.m. to dusk or as posted.You may use the picnic tables and cooking grills and playgrounds locatd throughout the park on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Howard County Recreation and Parks Department General Activities
- HCPR Sports Howard County Recreation and Parks
- Meadowbrook Park Over the years the amusement rides have given way to the family camping activities. Baseball diamonds, tennis courts and basketball have replaced the Lindy Loop, train and merry-go-round.
- Rockburn Branch Park
- Savage Park
- Schooley Mill Park
- County Administration fosters interdepartmental coordination and provides day-to-day administrative and technical support to ensure efficient operation of government and effective use of tax dollars in delivering services
- Department of Fire and Rescue Howard County Fire & Rescue is a combination system in that services are provided through a partnership of volunteers and career personnel
- Howard County State's Attorney is responsible for the investigation and prosecution of all criminal cases within the geographical boundaries of Howard County
- Police Department
- Sheriff's Office The mission of the Howard County Sheriff's Office is to provide judicial enforcement and physical security for the Circuit Court, to provide a variety of quality services for citizens, and to assist other law enforcement agencies in maintaining law and order in Howard County
- Howard County Library provides lifelong education, inspire a world of ideas, and ignite the power of knowledge
- Airport Shuttle Reliable, affordable transportation between BWI & AMTRAK, NATIONAL & DULLES and the Columbia/Howard County area. Door-to-Door service to/from residence, business or hotel
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport
- Eyre Bus Service Bus, Tour and Travel
- Howard Transit provides daily bus service in Columbia, Ellicott City, Clarksville, Savage, and other locations in and around Howard County.
- Howard County Transportation and Roads Department Getting there is part of the fun! Your travels in and through Howard County can be successful with up-to-date information about commuting, roads, parking and traffic
- African Art Museum Of Maryland Exhibits of African artworks, lectures, workshops, events.
- Chesapeake Shakespeare Company is a collection of local artists with diverse talents ands skills that create outstanding live performances of great plays that will be approachable, meaningful, and entertaining to audiences.
- Columbia Orchestra In the fall of 1977 a handful of local string players began playing classical music as the Columbia Chamber Orchestra.
- Commodore Joshua Barney House Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Commodore Joshua Barney House (Circa 1760) is best known for the historic hero who made it his home.
- Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum The oldest railroad station in America features living history programs, changing exhibits, working HO scale model of first 13 miles of railroad in America and caboose to climb on.
- Olney Theatre Center offers a diverse array of professional productions year-round that enrich, nurture and challenge a broad range of artists, audiences and students.
- American Marketing Services, Inc
- Association Trends
- Custom News
- Editorial Projects In Education
- I A Q Publications Inc
- International Medical News Group Corp
- Montgomery County Sentinel
- Post-Newsweek Media, Inc.
- Takoma Voice
- The Washington Diplomat
- Washington Post Newspaper Metro News Bureaus
- Gazette Newspapers
- Potomac Almanac
- Maryland-National Capital Park
- Patuxent River State Park - is comprised of 6,700 acres of natural areas and farmlands. Recreational use is primarily hunting, fishing, hiking and horseback riding.
- Seneca Creek State Park The park, comprised of 6,300 acres, extends along 14.75 scenic miles of Seneca Creek, as it winds its way to the Potomac River.
- Adventist HealthCare - is a non-profit, network of health care providers that includes hospitals, home health agencies, nursing centers and other health care services.
- Holy Cross Hospital - is a faith-based, mission-driven community teaching hospital serving the residents of Montgomery and Prince George's Counties.
- Laurel Regional Hospital - is a full-service community hospital serving northern Prince George's County and Montgomery, Howard, and Anne Arundel counties with 146 beds and 670 employees.
- Suburban Hospital Healthcare System - is a community-owned hospital serving Montgomery County and the surrounding area since 1943.
- Adventure Theatre World premieres, comedies, musicals, classics, contemporary works--you'll see them all in this 53rd season!
- Imagination Stage - is the largest and most respected multi-disciplinary theatre arts organization for young people in the region.
- Olney Theatre Center - offers a diverse array of professional productions year-round that enrich, nurture and challenge a broad range of artists, audiences and students. One of two state theaters of Maryland, OTC is situated on 14 acres in the heart of the beautiful Washington-Baltimore-Frederick "triangle," within easy access of all three cities.
- Round House Theatre Each season, Round House presents an eclectic body of work on its MainStage. Our plays range from world premieres through the finest writing of this century to contemporary adaptations of the classics.
- The National Capital Trolley Museum The collections consist of 17 streetcars from Washington D.C. and other cities. Many of these are operated on a one-mile demonstration railway.
- Gettysburg Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital Rehab3
- West Valley Hospital
- Adams County Regional Medical Center leads the way in the delivery of a widening range of quality health care services and continued support to our patients, families and community
- Adams Memorial Hospital will soon be bringing more light to the residents of Adams County. Groundbreaking for the New Cancer Institute occurred Wednesday, August 13th . The building will be complete in the Spring of 2009. The Cancer Institute will be adjacent to the North side of Adams Memorial Hospital.
- Clerk Of Courts is an elected officer of the Court and has custody of a seal of the Court. She is elected by the people of Adams County, and commissioned by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. She is the Clerk of Orphan's Court and the Clerk of the Criminal Court.
- District Attorney ll continue to provide the County with an efficient and orderly administration of justice.
- New Oxford Fire Company's
- Sheriff The Sheriff's mission is to provide service of civil and criminal documents for the court and community, transport all prisoners for Court of Common Pleas, serve warrants for the court, issue License to Carry Firearms and License to Sell Firearms and provide security for the three (3) courtrooms.
- Treasurer is an elected position for a term of four years. The treasurer and staff are responsible for receipting and depositing all monies received by the county and releasing and disbursing all expenditures on the treasury.
- Adams County Library System
- Law Library is intended as a legal research facility for the use of the Adams County Court of Common Pleas, County officials, County attorneys and the general public. The focus of the collection is Pennsylvania law.
- Park Library & Research Center The park library maintains a collection of books and records relative to the American Civil War, the Gettysburg Campaign, dedication of the Soldiers National Cemetery, and the development, interpretation, and administration of Gettysburg National Military Park.
- Adams County Transit Authority
- Adams County Transportation Appointed by the various interest groups involved in the transportation planning process, ACTPO reviews and makes funding recommendations to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) regarding semi-annual updates to the Adams County Transportation Improvement Program (TIP).
Community information is not available.
- Natural Tunnel State Park
- Buchanan's Birthplace State Park This park is nestled in the gap of Tuscarora Mountain. Dedicated in honor of the 15th president of the United States, this narrow, peaceful hollow is the site of James Buchanan's birthplace.
- Caledonia State Park The 1,125-acre Caledonia State Park is in Adams and Franklin counties, midway between Chambersburg and Gettysburg on US 30.
- Mont Alto State Park The 23-acre Mont Alto State Park is in Franklin County.
- Summit Health oday, Summit Health reaches across greater Franklin County to provide health care services where once there were few. The non-profit parent organization of Chambersburg Hospital and Waynesboro Hospital, Summit Health is the region's primary health care provider and largest non-governmental employer.
- Allison-Antrim Museum - provides a home for the artifacts, treasures, and history of Greencastle - Antrim.
- Capitol Theatre Center
- Chambersburg Skydiving Center, Inc. We are open Wednesday through Sunday every week. Our current flight line includes a Cessna182 and a King Air. Load organizing is available by our staff for both novice and experienced jumpers.
- Cluggy's Family Amusement Center - located in Historic Chambersburg Pennsylvania, Cluggys provides Family Fun for all ages.
- Totem Pole Playhouse 9555 Golf Course Road
Community information is not available.
- Fulton County Library
- Hustontow Library
- Union City Public Library The Union City Public Library is a full service community library,located in Union City, Pennsylvania, is dedicated to the informational and recreational reading needs of area residents. The library offers approximately 32,000 volumes of fiction, non-fiction and reference materials, internet access, word processing, story hours, and summer reading programs.
- Huntingdon-Bedford-Fulton Area Agency on Aging Hartsfield-Jackson bears the proud distinction of being "the world's busiest passenger airport." The Airport has long been known as a major connecting hub serving numerous destinations around the globe. However, its vitality of growth is no longer merely a product of its role as a prime-interlining hub. Each year, an increasing number of air travelers start or finish their journeys in the Southeast region of the United States.
- Cowans Gap State Park Featuring a 42 acre lake, 232 campsites and 10 family cabins. Swimming, fishing, hunting, boating, hiking, ice skating and cross country skiing available. 20 minute drive from McConnellsburg.
- Meadow Grounds Lake A 208 acre site operated by the PA Fish & Game Commission and located high atop Meadow Grounds Mountain. Open for hunting, boating (non-gasoline powered boats), and hiking. 10 minutes from McConnellsburg.
- Saunderosa Campground Campsites, pond and miniature golf are all available. Located 15 minutes from McConnellsburg.
- The Alleghenies The lands of The Alleghenies" are home to some of the best fishing streams in the East, countless miles of hiking trails, rushing whitewater rivers, peaceful lakes, and the countryside Bicycling Magazine named one of the "five top bicycle areas in the nation.
- Whitetail Resort Winter skiing and snowboarding, summer biking, hiking and chairlift service to the summit. Half hour drive from McConnellsburg.
- CANADOHTA LAKE We are one of Pennsylvania's best-kept secrets with much of the natural beauty unchanged except for what's getting better.
- Union City Historical Society Museum Founded in 1965 by the citizens of Union City as a repository of our region, the Union City Historical Society Museum's collection is quite extensive and is the only one of its kind in Northwestern Pennsylvania.
- Ye Olde Mill Nestled in the Allegheny mountains of rural Fulton County in south-central Pennsylvania, Ye Olde Mill Family Campground is a rural getaway for outdoor enthusiasts and history buffs alike.
Community information is not available.
- Carroll Township
- Chanceford Township
- Delta Borough
- Dillsburg Borough
- East Manchester Township
- Fairview Township
- Franklin Township
- York County
- Franklintown Borough
- Hallam Borough
- Hanover Borough
- Hellam Township
- Lewisberry Borough
- Manchester Borough
- Manchester Township
- Manheim Township
- Monaghan Township
- New Freedom Borough
- Newberry Township
- North Codorus Township
- North Hopewell Township
- Penn Township
- Red Lion Borough
- Spring Garden Township
- Spring Grove Borough
- Springettsbury Township
- Stewartstown Borough
- West Manchester Township
- West Manheim Township
- Windsor Township
- Wrightsville Borough
- York City
- York Township
- District Attorney The District Attorney, as the chief law enforcement officer of the county, is mandated by law to sign all bills of indictment and conduct in court all criminal and other prosecutions in the name of the Commonwealth.
- York County Courts
- York County Fire Department The York City Department of Fire/Rescue Services comprises the largest full-time cadre of firefighters in the metropolitan area.
- York County Police Depratment The mission of the York City Police Department is to exist to serve all people within our jurisdiction with respect, fairness and compassion.
- York County Public Defender Under the Constitution as amended in 1968, the Office of the Public Defender has been established as a Constitutional Office, and the authority to appoint the Public Defender and as many assistants as necessary is by the statute vested in the County Commissioners of the respective Counties.
- York County Sheriff's Office Here you will find information about programs and services provided for the community by the Sheriff's Office.
- Gettysburg Hospital Located in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, Gettysburg Hospital has been serving the communities of Adams county and northern Maryland for more than 80 years.
- Hanover Hospital We are a not-for-profit community hospital which is dedicated to the promotion of wellness, preservation of health, and the provision of diagnostic and therapeutic services to the people of the Greater Hanover Area.
- Memorial Hospital Memorial Hospital, a subsidiary of Memorial Health Systems, is a premier medical center striving to enhance the health and well being of the York community. Our philosophy has remained the same since our inception in 1945: devotion to personalized and quality health care.
- WellSpan Health WellSpan Health is an integrated health system serving the greater Adams-York County region. As a community-based, not-for-profit organization, WellSpan is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people it serves.
- Annie Sterline Library
- Arthur Hufnagel Public Library of Glen Rock
- Collinsville Community Library - Brogue, PA
- Dillsburg Area Public Library - Dillsburg, PA
- Dover Area Community Library - Dover, PA
- Glatfelter Memorial Library - Spring Grove, PA
- Guthrie Memorial Library - Hanover, PA
- Kaltreider-Benfer Library -- Red Lion, PA
- Kreutz Creek Valley Library Center - Hellam, PA
- Martin Library - York, PA
- Mason-Dixon Public Library - Stewartstown, PA
- Paul Smith Library of Southern York County - Shrewsbury, PA
- Red Land Community Library - Etters, PA
- Technology Training Center - (East) York, PA
- Village Library - Jacobus, PA
- Hanover Airport
- Harrisburg International Airport Welcome to HIA, the gateway to Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, Hershey, Gettysburg, Carlisle and all of the Central Pennsylvania region.
- Rabbit Transit Nearly 6,000 people depend on rabbittransit each day to get to work, medical facilities, school and other life-sustaining activities.
- York County Rail Trail Authority The Authority's mission is to enrich York County communities and countryside through the development of a network of public trails.
- Apollo County Park Apollo Park was aquired in 1969 from P. H. Gladfelter and named in honor of the Apollo moon landing. In November 2001 a parking lot was added, making this 149-acre "Susquehanna river hills" park accessible to outdoor enthusiasts.
- Heritage Rail Trail The trail connects to Maryland's 20-mile long Northern Central Railroad Trail. In addition to the Colonial Courthouse, three historic structures are located on the trail.
- Highpoint Scenic Vista & Recreation Area 79 acres of scenic meadowlands located on top of a hill over-looking the Susquehanna River. This park was created in 2007 and provides spectacular views of the Susquehanna River. The 193-mile Mason-Dixon Trail runs through the park.
- John C. Rudy Park 143 acres of sports and history located near Emigsville.
- P. Joseph Raab Park From 1854 through 1888, the 72 acres of land known as the York Iron Co. Mine site, was one of 170 iron ore mines in York County.
- Richard M. Nixon Park One hundred fifty-seven acres of meadow, woodland and aquatic habitats, established in 1968.
- Rocky Ridge Park Ninety percent of this 750 acre park is a mature oak forest. Rocky Ridge was acquired in 1968, making it the first county park.
- Spring Valley Park 868 acres made of old agricultural fields and an uneven aged forest. Established in 1972.
- Wallace Cross Mill Historic Site The mill was placed on the Pennsylvania Inventory of Historic Places on February 24, 1977 and the National register of Historic Places on June 10, 1977. The mill was given to York County by the owner Harry Cross in 1979.
- William H. Kain County Park William H. Kain County Park consists of 1,637 acres and 2 lakes, Lake Williams (220 acres) and Lake Redman (290 acres).
- Antique Auto Museum at Hershey Cruise through time. Experience antique cars, buses, artifacts and memorabilia in unique scenes. For all ages!
- DreamWrights Youth & Family Theatre DreamWrights Youth & Family Theatre was founded in 1997 by a group of families who believed that participation in a quality theatre arts program would have a profound and valuable impact on their children.
- Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre Dinner and a Broadway musical with nationally selected performers and a live orchestra.
- Eichelberger Performing Arts Center The Eichelberger Building is surely one of Hanover's most beautiful and recognizable buildings.
- Hanover Area Art Guild, Inc. Sometime in 1968, members of the Y.W.C.A. evinced interest in the forming of a group of active artists and crafts people.
- Indian Steps Museum When you visit Indian Steps Museum, you may find yourself feeling the presence of the Almighty Manetto, the God of a people gone forever.
- Maryland and Pennsylvania Railroad Preservation Society The Maryland and Pennsylvania Railroad was established in 1901 by the merging of the Baltimore and Lehigh Railway with the York Southern.
- National Watch & Clock Museum Discover the Treasures of Time! Beautiful facility, thousands of timepieces, convenient location. Something for everyone.
- Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center serves as a leading arts presenter in south central Pennsylvania.
- The Shoe House The Shoe House, built in 1948, was by far "Colonel" Mahlon N. Haines' most outlandish advertising gimmick. It is a wood frame structure covered with wire lath and coated with a cement stucco.
- York Heritage The museums, historic sites, collections, and archives of the York County Heritage Trust offer a window into the past that provides a view into the future.
- York Symphony Orchestra
Community information is not available.
- City Hospital
- City Hospital Occupational Therapy
- City Hospital - is a non-profit community hospital located in the Eastern Panhandle of WV, 90 miles from Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD.
- Veterans Integrated Service Network - provides health care services to veterans from Maryland, Washington DC, eastern West Virginia, northern Virginia, and south central Pennsylvania.
- Heartland of Martinsburg - located off Interstate 81 (North Queen Street), in Martinsburg, Heartland is just 30 minutes from Winchester, Virginia and Hagerstown, Maryland, and just 90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington DC.
- Berkeley Springs State Park - is located in the center of Berkeley Springs, West Virginia. The Bathhouse first opened in 1930. Since then, thousands have enjoyed the variety of baths and treatments in the warm mineral waters that flow from the springs at a constant temperature of 74.3 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cacapon Resort Park - received its name from being located in the shadows of the wide expanse of Cacapon Mountain. This mountain is the highest peak in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia reaching an elevation of 2,300 feet.
- Antietam Battle Field Established by Act of Congress on August 30, 1890, this Civil War site marks the end of General Robert E. Lee's first invasion of the North in September 1862. The battle claimed more than 23,000 men killed, wounded, and missing in one single day, September 17,1862, and led to Lincoln's issuance of the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Shenandoah National Park
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park - is located at the confluence of the Potomac and Shenandoah rivers in the states of West Virginia, Virginia, and Maryland. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Meriwether Lewis, John Brown, "Stonewall" Jackson, and Frederick Douglass are just a few of the prominent individuals who left their mark on this place.
- River Riders, Inc Only one hour from the D.C. and Baltimore Metro Regions, River Riders delivers the finest white water rafting, tubing, kayaking, canoeing, mountain biking, and fishing adventures on the beautiful Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers (class I-III) in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia where Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia come together.
- The Apollo Civic Theatre The historic theatre first opened its doors in 1913, and since has continuously served as the center of culture for residents of and visitors to Martinsburg and Berkeley County. Designed by famed architect Chappie Kent, who also designed the Knickerbocker Theatre in Washington, DC, the Apollo Theatre has become a cultural landmark in downtown Martinsburg.
- Bunker Hill Antiques The dealers' and decorators' choice for fine antiques and collectibles.
- Crim de la Crim Fine Collectibles & Antiques.
- Berkeley County Historical Society - is a focus group dedicated to the preservation and perpetuation of history in Berkeley County West Virginia. Develop the Belle Boyd House as an educational center depository for historical papers and materials. Restore and protect the artifacts, documents, and manuscripts.
- Crystal Valley Ranch Guided trail rides, open horse shows, Indian Pow-Wows, youth camps
- Berkeley Springs State Park Berkeley Springs State Park is located in the center of Berkeley Springs, West Virginia. The Bathhouse first opened in 1930. Since then, thousands have enjoyed the variety of baths and treatments in the warm mineral waters that flow from the springs at a constant temperature of 74.3 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cacapon Resort Park
- Capon Springs and Farms At Capon Springs, natural blessings abound. You are surrounded by 4700 acres of mountain woodlands and fresh air
- Capon Bridge Public Library
- Hampshire County Public Library The Hampshire County Public Library is a public institution dedicated to providing equal, uncensored access to information in a wide variety of formats to serve the educational, recreational, cultural and informational needs of all Citizens of Hampshire County.
- Hampshire Review - Frontpage news Weekly newspaper published each Wednesday carries announcements of scheduled events
- American Airlines As the largest airline in the world, we have a lot to offer our customers in the U.S. and around the globe.
- Avis Avis Rent A Car System, Inc. and its subsidiaries operate the world's second largest general-use car rental business, providing business and leisure customers with a wide range of services at more than 1,700 locations in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the Latin American/Caribbean region.
- Hampshire County Arts Council Sponsors concerts, literature and poetry readings, art and photography exhibits, workshops, Spring Festival and summer camps.
- Augusta Heritage Center Our purpose is to encourage wider understanding and practice of artistic expression found in local, regional, and ethnic traditional folk cultures.
- West Virginia Division of Culture and History The mission of the West Virginia Division of Culture and History is to identify, preserve, protect, promote, and present the ideas, arts, and artifacts of West Virginia's heritage, building pride in our past accomplishments and confidence in our future
- Capon Bridge Museum The Hampshire250 Committee congratulates Roberta Munske and her fellow citizens from the Cacapon Valley for their outstanding work in opening the Capon Bridge Museum.
- Fort at Joseph Edwards A Colonial Settler's Home and a French and Indian War Fort on the Virginia Frontier
Community information is not available.
- Prosecuting Attorney of Jefferson County The Prosecuting Attorney of Jefferson County prosecutes all violations of state law, both felonies and misdemeanors, in Circuit and Magistrate Courts.
- Sheriff's Office The Law Enforcement Department of the county consists of the Sheriff, Chief Deputy, 12 sheriff's deputies, both full and part-time bailiffs, process server and clerical staff.
- Office of Emergency Management The Office of Emergency Management is responsible for the development of emergency operations for the purpose of disaster preparedness, prevention, and recovery, with the intent of minimizing destruction and/or injury caused by natural or manmade disasters.
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital Jefferson Memorial Hospital is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, 114-bed licensed, community hospital located in Ranson.
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park Harpers Ferry National Historical Park is located at the confluence of the Potomac and Shenandoah rivers in the states of West Virginia, Virginia, and Maryland. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Meriwether Lewis, John Brown, "Stonewall" Jackson, and Frederick Douglass are just a few of the prominent individuals who left their mark on this place.
- Jefferson County Parks
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport The Baltimore Washington International Airport serves residents and travelers inthe Baltimore/Washington Corridor.
- Dulles International Airport Washington Dulles International Airport located in Dulles, Virginia, approximately 26 miles from downtown Washington, D.C
- Reagan National Airport Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport located in Arlington County, Virginia just 4 miles from downtown Washington DC.
- MARC Train A 187-mile communiting rail, system provides connections from depots at Martinsburg, Duffields and Harpers Ferry in WV. T
- Amtrak Railways Here you'll find information to help you research your trip, find the best fare, book your tickets and get the most out of your Amtrak experience.
- PanTran Bus Service PanTran is the business name for the non-profit public transportation service of the Eastern Panhandle Transit Authority (EPTA).
- West Virginia's Mountain Heritage Arts & Crafts Festival Approximately 200 craftpersons, previously selected for the high quality of their products, will be selling and demonstrating their wares at this nationally acclaimed festival.
- Washington Heritage Trail A world of enchantment awaits you along the Washington Heritage Trail, in West Virginia's scenic Eastern Panhandle.
- Old Opera House The Old Opera House is located on Liberty and George Streets in Charles Town. They offer a wide selection of musical and dramatical theater performances. Groups are welcome; call for reservations.
Community information is not available.
1830 Dual Highway, Hagerstown, MD 21740